Finding the URL to your entire Event Calendar
Every time you create an Event Calendar, we create a dedicated web page containing just your calendar.
This is useful for two reasons:
- In case you don't have your own website to put the Event Calendar on.
- In case you want to link to individual events.
To find the URL to your dedicated page, go to the dashboard and choose the Event Calendar you want to get the URL to.
On the left, you will see an option called embed instructions:
If you do not see this option, then it is because you need to start a plan. Do this from the account page.
Click this and you should see your direct url link:
Finding the URL to your event
There are two ways to find the direct link to a particular event:
1. Using the direct link button
The easiest way to find the direct link to your event is to click the direct link button on your event itself. It looks like this and can be found at the bottom of all of your events:
The one you want to click is on the far right and looks like a chain.
Clicking this will add the link to your clipboard to that you can paste it wherever else you want.
2. Finding the URL from your dedicated Event Calendar Page
Go to your public Event Calendar in the browser using the direct URL from earlier. This should open a page that only includes your Event Calendar.
Click on an event either in Grid or Tile view. You will notice that the URL in your browser will change.
In my case it looks something like that.
You can now copy this and it is the direct url to your event. You can post it on social media, use it in blog posts, text it to your friend and they will be able to see that specific event.
Repeating events caveat:
- The URL of repeating events will change if you change when those events repeat. For example, if you change a weekly repeating to a daily repeating event then all the urls for those repeating events will change